Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site dedicated to the Brotherhood of Battle community.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

B.o.B. Community Maps

Go down 
+4
alex_xiong
frostedtigress
glich1
Cool Coyote
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

B.o.B. Community Maps Empty
PostSubject: B.o.B. Community Maps   B.o.B. Community Maps I_icon_minitime24.05.09 15:11

Made a new map?

Feel free to post the code (and map image) here...

- NOTE -

Codes for Brotherhood of Battle maps may be incorrectly displayed as email addresses because of the @ symbol, depending on the browser type which is in use.

To copy the target code, simply right click on it with your mouse and select "copy email address" command. The entire framed text will then be memorized and prepared for pasting.

As a temporary solution to the proper display problem, codes are now marked as "spoilers".

Their text can now be revealed and hidden by clicking on "Spoiler" word.

Last edited by Cool Coyote on 02.02.11 15:22; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Note update.)
Back to top Go down
https://battle-bros.forumotion.net
glich1
Junior Swordsman
glich1

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B. Community Maps   B.o.B. Community Maps I_icon_minitime25.05.09 18:51

wel i can make one i guess.....just 4 u vaga afro
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B. Community Maps   B.o.B. Community Maps I_icon_minitime25.05.09 22:18

glich1 wrote:
wel i can make one i guess.....just 4 u vaga afro

Awsome... I will be looking forward to see it... What a Face

P.S.: A note for everybody - if the map has potential and is well balanced, the judges might take it into consideration for one of the tournaments that will follow. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
frostedtigress
Guardian's Sentry
frostedtigress

PostSubject: I made a map   B.o.B. Community Maps I_icon_minitime28.05.09 10:59

but im not sure how to post it up in here. 😕 I'll try and post it when I get it figured out.
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B. Community Maps   B.o.B. Community Maps I_icon_minitime28.05.09 12:02

frostedtigress wrote:
but im not sure how to post it up in here. 😕 I'll try and post it when I get it figured out.

CODE

Here's what you need to do for posting the code:

1.) Once you're done with creating your map in editor, click on the "Save to text" button. A window will open where complete text code for the map will be shown. When this happens, just press the following combinations of keys:

Ctrl + C (you need to hold Ctrl and then press C) - this is a "copy" command

2.) Come here and open a window for new message. When you're ready to post the map code, just press this combination:

Ctrl + V (again hold Ctrl and then press V) - this is a "paste" command

If done correctly, the complete map code should now be posted. Now what remains to be done is just to select the complete code with mouse and click on the "Code" button at the top (the one with blank page and blue left and right arrows on it).

PICTURE

As for the map image (picture), you need to have an open account on one of image hosting sites to save your image there and upload it to the site from image link which they will provide.

The procedure is described below:

When map is shown in editor, press "Print Screen" button, go to the Microsoft Paint program or similar and press Ctrl + V. The image will appear, which you can crop or resize if necessary. Save the picture and remember under which folder it was saved.

Next, go to the image hosting site and upload your picture to get a direct link where it's hosted. Select the text with mouse and copy it, then come to the forums and when you're ready to post it, just click on the "Image" button on top and paste the complete link text in the bar.

Again if this was done correctly, image should appear on forums.
Back to top Go down
alex_xiong
Sellsword
alex_xiong

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B. Community Maps   B.o.B. Community Maps I_icon_minitime29.05.09 6:57

Last edited by Cool Coyote on 02.02.11 14:42; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a code wrap to the map code text & temporary code display fix.)
Back to top Go down
frostedtigress
Guardian's Sentry
frostedtigress

PostSubject: Alex map   B.o.B. Community Maps I_icon_minitime29.05.09 7:52

I played Alex map today. Its cool like natchoes. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B. Community Maps   B.o.B. Community Maps I_icon_minitime29.05.09 14:04

frostedtigress wrote:
Its cool like natchoes. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Never tasted nachos, but I don't doubt they're cool. Yummy.

Interesting map, Alex.
Back to top Go down
alex_xiong
Sellsword
alex_xiong

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B. Community Maps   B.o.B. Community Maps I_icon_minitime30.05.09 8:50

you never ate nachoes??????? dude they're like one of the bestttttt snacks XDXDXDXD affraid
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B. Community Maps   B.o.B. Community Maps I_icon_minitime30.05.09 11:56

alex_xiong wrote:
you never ate nachoes??????? dude they're like one of the bestttttt snacks XDXDXDXD affraid

Never. It's a rare occasion to find them on menus here in Europe, so I never really had an opportunity to taste them or cared enough to obtain a recipe and cook them by myself. But since you're all so excited about them, might be I will... What a Face

Back to the topic - I'm uploading one of my older maps, in case anybody finds it enjoyable. It turned out to be a bit too large for my taste at the end, so I rarely play on it. If somebody out there likes slightly slower progress on the battlefield, then he's welcome to take a look... Smile

FIELDS OF GLORY
B.o.B. Community Maps FieldsofGlory
Spoiler:

Last edited by Cool Coyote on 02.02.11 14:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Temporary code display fix.)
Back to top Go down
frostedtigress
Guardian's Sentry
frostedtigress

PostSubject: wow   B.o.B. Community Maps I_icon_minitime30.05.09 16:51

You seem to be a pro at map building Vagaboney. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven I won't be surprised if your maps become legendary Cool I especially like how well proportioned you make them. No mountains of trees right in front of the path begging to be chopped down so a person has room to actually fight. king
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B. Community Maps   B.o.B. Community Maps I_icon_minitime30.05.09 23:38

frostedtigress wrote:
You seem to be a pro at map building Vagaboney. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven I won't be surprised if your maps become legendary Cool I especially like how well proportioned you make them. No mountains of trees right in front of the path begging to be chopped down so a person has room to actually fight. king

Thank you, Frosted Tigress. I'm totally flattered by your praise and happy that you like it... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
frostedtigress
Guardian's Sentry
frostedtigress

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B. Community Maps   B.o.B. Community Maps I_icon_minitime01.06.09 16:33

Tranquil Garden
B.o.B. Community Maps Tranquilgardens

Spoiler:

Thank you for the information on how to post maps. This is my second attempt at using the map editor. Sure is alot of fun designing maps and then being able to play them too. Brotherhood of battle for the win.

Last edited by Cool Coyote on 02.02.11 14:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Temporary code display fix.)
Back to top Go down
alex_xiong
Sellsword
alex_xiong

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B. Community Maps   B.o.B. Community Maps I_icon_minitime01.06.09 18:27

wow looks like a park..........XD great map!!
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B. Community Maps   B.o.B. Community Maps I_icon_minitime02.06.09 15:31

frostedtigress wrote:
This is my second attempt at using the map editor.

Not bad at all for a second attempt.

While we're at snowy themes, here's one tiny map intended for fast paced battles which I personally prefer:

SCENT OF SNOW
B.o.B. Community Maps ScentofSnow
Spoiler:

This is also an example of how to create maps on which no fortress parts are shown, but it's still possible to recruit new units without any complications. Comes handy when designing very small maps or maps on which you want to include element of surprise.

Last edited by Cool Coyote on 02.02.11 14:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
frostedtigress
Guardian's Sentry
frostedtigress

PostSubject: wow   B.o.B. Community Maps I_icon_minitime03.06.09 15:24

That is one fun looking map. I like how u set it up so u can still recruit but can't see the fortress. Harvir has a map called colliseum that has fortress's off in the black abyss but your unable to recruit, which is kind of the point I think. Its like playing in the arena but with a twist with research available. So nifty trick Vaga. Oh and extra stars cuz its a snow map! Cool Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

P.s. thanks for sharing it. U rock!
Back to top Go down
MçNutNut
Senior Swordsman
MçNutNut

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B. Community Maps   B.o.B. Community Maps I_icon_minitime12.06.09 22:32

Lol this is the new Oasis!!!!!!

B.o.B. Community Maps Gjhfghkfg-1

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cool Coyote on 02.02.11 14:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Temporary code display fix.)
Back to top Go down
alex_xiong
Sellsword
alex_xiong

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B. Community Maps   B.o.B. Community Maps I_icon_minitime13.06.09 1:29

ROFL "Snoasis" (Snow + Oasis)

Last edited by Cool Coyote on 22.04.10 13:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the font size.)
Back to top Go down
frostedtigress
Guardian's Sentry
frostedtigress

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B. Community Maps   B.o.B. Community Maps I_icon_minitime13.06.09 5:50

alex_xiong wrote:
ROFL "Snoasis" (Snow + Oasis)

Nice one Alex lol. And great map Mcnutnut. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Cool Extra stars for the snow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B. Community Maps   B.o.B. Community Maps I_icon_minitime13.07.09 16:49

Just found an old Word file with couple of map codes saved, the majority of them being amongst first maps I ever made. I thought about posting them all, but decided against it as most don't really add anything fresh to the gameplay or can be made in couple of minutes.

So I'll post just Inferno:

INFERNO
B.o.B. Community Maps Inferno_edited
Spoiler:

INFERNO ORIGINS
Spoiler:

Origins is the original map which I made back at the time to test couple of editor options - afterward I made 4 variations for different strategies and approaches, but at the end erased them all so only version 3 still remains, renamed simply to Inferno.

In case anybody will decide to check either of these out, have fun.

Last edited by Cool Coyote on 02.02.11 14:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Temporary code display fix.)
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B. Community Maps   B.o.B. Community Maps I_icon_minitime18.07.09 16:05

RIVER ADELINE
B.o.B. Community Maps RiverAdeline_edited
Spoiler:

Last edited by Cool Coyote on 02.02.11 14:44; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Temporary code display fix.)
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B. Community Maps   B.o.B. Community Maps I_icon_minitime19.07.09 20:50

SUNNY GLADE
B.o.B. Community Maps SunnyGlade_edited
Spoiler:

Last edited by Cool Coyote on 02.02.11 14:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Temporary code display fix.)
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B. Community Maps   B.o.B. Community Maps I_icon_minitime20.07.09 14:10

GOLDEN HILL
B.o.B. Community Maps GoldenHill_edited
Spoiler:

Last edited by Cool Coyote on 02.02.11 14:46; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Temporary code display fix.)
Back to top Go down
alex_xiong
Sellsword
alex_xiong

PostSubject: Croc Swamp   B.o.B. Community Maps I_icon_minitime24.07.09 1:06

Last edited by Cool Coyote on 02.02.11 14:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Temporary code display fix.)
Back to top Go down
alex_xiong
Sellsword
alex_xiong

PostSubject: Lake Of Terror   B.o.B. Community Maps I_icon_minitime24.07.09 1:47

B.o.B. Community Maps LakeofTerror

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cool Coyote on 02.02.11 14:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Temporary code display fix.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B.o.B. Community Maps   B.o.B. Community Maps I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B.o.B. Community Maps
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next