Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site dedicated to the Brotherhood of Battle community.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Emoticons (Smilies)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

Forum Emoticons (Smilies) Empty
PostSubject: Forum Emoticons (Smilies)   Forum Emoticons (Smilies) I_icon_minitime28.05.09 14:30

Couple of smiley icons (17 in total) have been removed from emoticons list as they didn't really fit in the context of this site very well.

I am working on new groups of smilies and will upload them to the list shortly. In case anybody has a nice smiley icon or knows of such, feel free to post it's image or link here and I will consider putting it on the list.
Back to top Go down
https://battle-bros.forumotion.net
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: Forum Emoticons (Smilies)   Forum Emoticons (Smilies) I_icon_minitime03.06.09 15:22

New groups of smilies have been uploaded (you can find them under corresponding emoticon categories):

GIRLS:
sigh drunk hide dance oh my god crying angry mad cooking
Dedicated to the girls...

LOVE:
Hand in Hand Kiss You Time for Kiss Party Time
Summer's on it's way... love and party time...

EXTRA:
Head Poke Battlecry!
Still in development... more will be uploaded under this category...

Hope you like them. Enjoy!

Last edited by Vagaboney on 03.06.09 19:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to show a "crying" smiley.)
Back to top Go down
alex_xiong
Sellsword
alex_xiong

PostSubject: Re: Forum Emoticons (Smilies)   Forum Emoticons (Smilies) I_icon_minitime03.06.09 18:02

lol!

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :PPPPPPP

Last edited by Cool Coyote on 22.04.10 13:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the font size.)
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: Forum Emoticons (Smilies)   Forum Emoticons (Smilies) I_icon_minitime30.06.09 12:34

Couple of new icons added - bronze, silver and golden stars which can be found under EXTRA II category:

Forum Emoticons (Smilies) SmiliesInfo_edited

Could come handy for tournaments and similar occasions. Here's how they look like:

Bronze Star Silver Star Golden Star
Back to top Go down
Garud2
Apprentice Swordsman
Garud2

PostSubject: Re: Forum Emoticons (Smilies)   Forum Emoticons (Smilies) I_icon_minitime01.07.09 8:21

lol! :lol!:nice..
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: Forum Emoticons (Smilies)   Forum Emoticons (Smilies) I_icon_minitime01.07.09 11:55

Garud2 wrote:
lol! :lol!:nice..

This is nothing yet. I'm planning to add roughly 40 to 50 new smiley icons under both EXTRA categories in the future, only I require some time as they need to be picked out first and each must be uploaded on the site separately.

There's gonna be a huge selection once I'm done with it. No worries one won't be able to express his/her exact emotion... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Garud2
Apprentice Swordsman
Garud2

PostSubject: Re: Forum Emoticons (Smilies)   Forum Emoticons (Smilies) I_icon_minitime01.07.09 16:05

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: Forum Emoticons (Smilies)   Forum Emoticons (Smilies) I_icon_minitime04.07.09 16:45

Just finished the largest (and last) smiley update. Below are the new smiley icons which can be found scattered under various categories:

Solo Dance Air Kiss Give Heart Give Rose

rofl Punish Dumbo Sarcastic Laffin Relax Nope Thumb Up Victory Yumm Swoon Stop On the Quiet Not Me Defiant Scratch Head Flamefarter Winko Not I Black Eye Drink Buds Wham Sick Embarassed Nose Pick Cry

What a mess... Laughing

The EXTRA I category now literally became a swarm of emoticons. I wanted to upload as many as required to reach the total of 100, but since the 92 which are now available pretty much sum up each and every emotion (and more), I decided not to exaggerate as this is pretty close to being too much already.

Enjoy... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Garud2
Apprentice Swordsman
Garud2

PostSubject: Re: Forum Emoticons (Smilies)   Forum Emoticons (Smilies) I_icon_minitime04.07.09 18:02

yay!!!!!smilies!!!! Drink Buds
Back to top Go down
MçNutNut
Senior Swordsman
MçNutNut

PostSubject: Re: Forum Emoticons (Smilies)   Forum Emoticons (Smilies) I_icon_minitime04.07.09 19:49

lol this is me with my friends all night Drink Buds
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: Forum Emoticons (Smilies)   Forum Emoticons (Smilies) I_icon_minitime04.07.09 21:09

Ah, men and beer. Couldn't exist without each other. And without dance , of course... Smile

Cheers to all of you, then... Drink Buds

I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow, so probably won't come to check the site until 15th or so - regards until then and have a nice time everybody... Relax
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: Re: Forum Emoticons (Smilies)   Forum Emoticons (Smilies) I_icon_minitime29.04.10 20:22

i give this 2 thumbs up Thumb Up Thumb Up

and with the names of some of them i cant wait for the rest to come out Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: Forum Emoticons (Smilies)   Forum Emoticons (Smilies) I_icon_minitime06.05.10 12:36

I have reuploaded the entire Extra I category. Check several posts above if you're curious how they look like.

I'll finish reuploading the rest of them soon, once I'm done sorting them out. Have fun... Smile
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: Re: Forum Emoticons (Smilies)   Forum Emoticons (Smilies) I_icon_minitime08.05.10 15:45

awesome Very Happy Battlecry! Battlecry! Flamefarter Not I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Emoticons (Smilies)   Forum Emoticons (Smilies) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Emoticons (Smilies)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Category :: Battle Bros-
Jump to: