Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site dedicated to the Brotherhood of Battle community.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opinions and Thoughts on B.o.B.

Go down 
+2
alex_xiong
Cool Coyote
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

Opinions and Thoughts on B.o.B. Empty
PostSubject: Opinions and Thoughts on B.o.B.   Opinions and Thoughts on B.o.B. I_icon_minitime30.05.09 13:03

A topic where members can post their opinion on the game and share their thoughts.

Here's mine:

PROS:
Very well balanced and thought out. In my opinion the best flash game I ever had a chance to see. Not that I've seen that many, but amongst those I did, this one stands out in general quality.

CONS:
Weak advertising. If advertisement was more intense and wider spread, Brotherhood of Battle would deservedly have a much larger fan base and significantly more attention in comparison to the one it's currently receiving.

Occasional glitches, but that is to be expected in multiplayer game with community spread all over the world and using different connection types.

SUGGESTIONS:
Considering the possibilities and amount of work with code required to introduce new things, I'd only suggest one thing as I believe it would have been a nice touch - to also allow banners to be modified in the editor. That way everybody would be able to create his own unique banner and symbol, which would significantly improve diversity.
Back to top Go down
https://battle-bros.forumotion.net
alex_xiong
Sellsword
alex_xiong

PostSubject: Re: Opinions and Thoughts on B.o.B.   Opinions and Thoughts on B.o.B. I_icon_minitime06.06.09 11:03

yea we need more advertising...
Back to top Go down
frostedtigress
Guardian's Sentry
frostedtigress

PostSubject: brotherhood of battle   Opinions and Thoughts on B.o.B. I_icon_minitime10.06.09 22:21

Brotherhood of Battle is one of the best flash games I've seen online. The design, quality and game play is truly superior to many other flash games I've played. And the game gives u options. Its not like those flash games where u push play and go directly to plot line or are stuck doing the same thing 100 times over and over. But I do have a suggestion that I think would give the game even more of an edge over other online flash games. And that would be an option to play against a computer opponent so u can enjoy the game even during times when not many players are online. And allowing observation positions in games. The game already offers a spectate option when u are defeated in a game but I think it would be nice to have an option to join a game as a spectator in custom games. Anyways that's my thoughts on the game. Oh and I think this is a game that all ages can enjoy so giving it just a teen rating isn't doing the game justice.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 10/10 star game!
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: Opinions and Thoughts on B.o.B.   Opinions and Thoughts on B.o.B. I_icon_minitime11.06.09 12:25

I agree with you, Tigress.

Only to make matches against a computer opponent possible would probably require huge amount of time and heaps of code to create a decent artificial intelligence (if it's even possible to do so in a flash program).

Maybe the biggest problem in attracting more mature audiences is that it's a flash game. They kind of give an impression that they are intended mostly for 10 - 15 minute adrenaline rushes or time kills when you have nothing better to do, even though Brotherhood of Battle is much more than that.
Back to top Go down
glich1
Junior Swordsman
glich1

PostSubject: Re: Opinions and Thoughts on B.o.B.   Opinions and Thoughts on B.o.B. I_icon_minitime04.07.09 17:01

I think why b.o.b is not so popular as u stick arena (for example) is because most people dont do the toutorial and have no clue what they are doing in the game. So when u first start the game moonkey should make it so u would have to do the toutorial.
Just an opinion. lol!
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: Opinions and Thoughts on B.o.B.   Opinions and Thoughts on B.o.B. I_icon_minitime04.07.09 21:13

glich1 wrote:
I think why b.o.b is not so popular as u stick arena (for example) is because most people dont do the toutorial and have no clue what they are doing in the game.

Yeah, B.o.B. can be tough on newbies.

Welcome back, Glich1... haven't seen you here for awhile... Smile
Back to top Go down
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO
Senior Swordsman
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO

PostSubject: Re: Opinions and Thoughts on B.o.B.   Opinions and Thoughts on B.o.B. I_icon_minitime22.03.10 18:04

I think B.O.B needs 2v2 in quick play,and joining like spectator to custom game on Game Borwser.Anyway the game is great,when they did 2.00 and 2.01 there is always a lot of people on the server.On lastest versions there wasnt a lot of people,only somethimes there someone was.Now its other.And game need a plot,story.

This is my opinion about B.O.B.
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: Re: Opinions and Thoughts on B.o.B.   Opinions and Thoughts on B.o.B. I_icon_minitime03.05.10 22:20

glich1 wrote:
I think why b.o.b is not so popular as u stick arena (for example) is because most people dont do the toutorial and have no clue what they are doing in the game. So when u first start the game moonkey should make it so u would have to do the toutorial.
Just an opinion. lol!

i agree completely plus a lot of rts and tbs fans dont think the game is deep enough to be worth anything.

I think the game needs more advertising and it needs more depth like more unit specific upgrades, more units, more structures to build and difrent types of mines or something to make people who retired comwe back to master it again and to attract more user Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinions and Thoughts on B.o.B.   Opinions and Thoughts on B.o.B. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinions and Thoughts on B.o.B.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: B.o.B Category :: Advanced-
Jump to: