Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site dedicated to the Brotherhood of Battle community.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Olympic Games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MçNutNut
Senior Swordsman
MçNutNut

Olympic Games Empty
PostSubject: Olympic Games   Olympic Games I_icon_minitime03.07.09 16:27

I know I know.... Its too late and too early but I wanted your opinions on the Olympic Games Beijing 2008 and opinions on the next Olympic Games London, UK 2012.

Hopefully you will take interest in this topic. The Olympic Games will be exciting in uhhh 3 years ^^
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

Olympic Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games   Olympic Games I_icon_minitime03.07.09 19:56

Laughing

If the world still stands at that time. Based on the current events and on those which might happen in near future, one could have some doubts about it.

Personally, I never had much interest for Olympic Games - mostly due relatively small amount of competitors from our country, which kind of makes it uninteresting to watch the whole thing. Same for potential world record break events - if it's not our man or woman who does it, I prefer to keep my attention to other things.

So what I usually do is just a sweep through the results, if even that much... Embarassed

Last edited by Cool Coyote on 03.07.09 23:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a mistype error.)
Back to top Go down
https://battle-bros.forumotion.net
MçNutNut
Senior Swordsman
MçNutNut

Olympic Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games   Olympic Games I_icon_minitime03.07.09 20:13

The Olympics is somewhat to see your country to succeed but also I watch it because of the people hvae amazing talents and are making something of themselves. Even if they don't get a Bronze Star medal, Silver Star medal. or a Golden Star medal they will still try to get better for more to come. I think The Olympics is very fun to watch especially the water polo.

But i watch my favorite sports such as Golf and Tennis
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

Olympic Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games   Olympic Games I_icon_minitime24.05.10 21:48

who won in 04 and 08 anyway? I stopped caring once i found hockey and got really into football
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

Olympic Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games   Olympic Games I_icon_minitime29.06.10 20:43

lol this is a LONG TIME late but who won... i ask around and i get a million diffrent answers so yeah...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Olympic Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympic Games   Olympic Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympic Games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Category :: The Inn-
Jump to: