Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site dedicated to the Brotherhood of Battle community.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Time Hobbies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

Free Time Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Free Time Hobbies   Free Time Hobbies I_icon_minitime03.07.09 20:34

Got an interesting (or slightly less interesting) hobby to keep you busy during your free time?

Are you a collector looking for others with similar interest, for the possibility of exchange and trade, or just for useful information on where it'd be best to look for certain item?

Let others know about it here.

For couple of years now, I've been collecting "unofficial" Thin Lizzy material (live concerts, unreleased studio recordings etc.) - in case somebody who has anything even remotely interesting to offer from them happens to read this, feel free to let me know and I'll be happy to trade if it's something that I do not yet have.

I'm aware that chances of finding such person here are next thing to nonexistent, but heck - doesn't hurt to try... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://battle-bros.forumotion.net
Pwnd.xD™
Junior Swordsman
Pwnd.xD™

Free Time Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time Hobbies   Free Time Hobbies I_icon_minitime04.07.09 6:16

I like to collect/build medieval weapons. The other day me and my friend made a flail out of a squeegee, chain, cordless phone, and electrical tape. ROFL

(I watch the deadliest warrior, and they have some really B.A. weapons on there)
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

Free Time Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time Hobbies   Free Time Hobbies I_icon_minitime04.07.09 10:49

Pwnd.xD™ wrote:
I like to collect/build medieval weapons. The other day me and my friend made a flail out of a squeegee, chain, cordless phone, and electrical tape. ROFL

Interesting... now that you mention it, as I recall I do have a medieval sword for sale. Here, a pic of this wonderful item dating from late pre-medieval era:

Free Time Hobbies Kitchknife_edited

Now don't let the looks of kitchen knife fool you - this is extremely rare and vintage piece made in 13th century guaranteed (please ignore the engraved company logo) which I'm willing to give away for lousy 150 bucks. My loss, your gain.

P.S.:
Laughing
Back to top Go down
MçNutNut
Senior Swordsman
MçNutNut

Free Time Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time Hobbies   Free Time Hobbies I_icon_minitime05.07.09 2:19

Idk wehn im feeling sad i like to Golf and wen i am happy Iplay tennis for some reason...

So i guess those 2 are my hobbies.... i alos draw in my free time. Not that good but i can still make some nice 3D drawings.
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

Free Time Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time Hobbies   Free Time Hobbies I_icon_minitime12.07.09 16:50

Interesting hobbies you got there, McNutNut. Especially the "golfish" part of them - I always found that sport kind of unique.

So that drawing in your signature is your own work?

P.S.:
Which is too large, by the way... again. Please be advised that max picture/image height allowed for signatures is 150 pixels... again... Neutral ... as mentioned in SITE RULES
Back to top Go down
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO
Senior Swordsman
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO

Free Time Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time Hobbies   Free Time Hobbies I_icon_minitime15.04.10 22:13

I like to play footbag.Its forgotten sport.... maybe You never heard of that Exclamation .I was colecting tops,caps from beer one or two years ago.... I still have lots of them lol.
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

Free Time Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time Hobbies   Free Time Hobbies I_icon_minitime17.04.10 14:12

GoGoGo.QP.SoLO wrote:
I like to play footbag.Its forgotten sport.... maybe You never heard of that Exclamation .I was colecting tops,caps from beer one or two years ago.... I still have lots of them lol.

I must admit that I never heard for footbag before.
Nice idea you gave me, collecting the beer caps. At the very least, it must be a very cheerful hobby... Drink Buds

Laughing
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

Free Time Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time Hobbies   Free Time Hobbies I_icon_minitime24.05.10 21:46

my free time hobby is music whenever im bored i look up stuff and go to indie concerts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free Time Hobbies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time Hobbies   Free Time Hobbies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Time Hobbies
Page 1 of 1