Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site dedicated to the Brotherhood of Battle community.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

beginner tournament preparations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

beginner tournament preparations Empty
PostSubject: beginner tournament preparations   beginner tournament preparations I_icon_minitime11.04.10 23:15

can someone organize a begginer or (noob), whichever you prefer, tournament or help me organize one. I just dont have the skill to enter any other ones ill get owned way to fast but i want to participate in a tourney. If anyone would like to help i need what you would think to be a good rank criteria for contestants(if lack of participants is an issue i shall advertise the game and site on many forums and blogs im signed up with Smile). i was thinking anywhere from

If anyone would like to help i need what you would think to be a good rank criteria for contestants(if lack of participants is an issue i shall advertise the game and site on many forums and blogs im signed up with Smile). I was thinking anywhere from novice to soldier or captain.

Thank you for all relevant and not jacka** comments.

Last edited by Cool Coyote on 21.04.10 12:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adjusted the topic title to avoid misunderstandings.)
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: beginner tournament preparations   beginner tournament preparations I_icon_minitime12.04.10 11:06

d.a.t.s. wrote:
can someone organize a begginer or (noob), whichever you prefer, tournament or help me organize one. I just dont have the skill to enter any other ones ill get owned way to fast but i want to participate in a tourney. If anyone would like to help i need what you would think to be a good rank criteria for contestants(if lack of participants is an issue i shall advertise the game and site on many forums and blogs im signed up with Smile). i was thinking anywhere from

If anyone would like to help i need what you would think to be a good rank criteria for contestants(if lack of participants is an issue i shall advertise the game and site on many forums and blogs im signed up with Smile). I was thinking anywhere from novice to soldier or captain.

Thank you for all relevant and not jacka** comments.

Of course. You can start a new tournament by opening a thread for it under OTHER TOURNAMENTS, and feel free to ask if you'll need any help.

It's a very good idea. To think of it, battles in which people who still learn how to play and experienced ones meet aren't of competitive nature at all. I'd suggest you to invite people about which you're sure that they're beginners, since experienced players who regularly use low rank accounts are fairly common.
Back to top Go down
https://battle-bros.forumotion.net
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: thanks   beginner tournament preparations I_icon_minitime14.04.10 22:03

ok i just posted it here to see if i would get thwe go-ahead and i didnt want to get yelled at. Razz I just need another person to help organize and find people who are begginers and ill be set if anyone wants to go to the thread in tourney section. Smile
Back to top Go down
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO
Senior Swordsman
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO

PostSubject: Re: beginner tournament preparations   beginner tournament preparations I_icon_minitime15.04.10 22:07

d.a.t.s of course I can be Smile .This will be 2v2 or 1v1?And where we find more begginers ? affraid
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: well...   beginner tournament preparations I_icon_minitime15.04.10 22:51

wwell we wil pm info so no one cheats to get in ok :)when i have the chance ill pm you.
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: beginner tournament preparations   beginner tournament preparations I_icon_minitime16.04.10 18:22

Good luck with the tournament. I'd recommend you to encourage people who will compete to register on The Battle Brothers site. You'll be able to organize it easier, though that's completely your own choice.

I've reuploaded the star icons which might get handy for tournaments:

NORMAL SIZED:
Golden Star
Silver Star
Bronze Star

SMALL SIZED:
Golden Star Small
Silver Star Small
Bronze Star Small

If you have trouble finding them, then you can find the procedure described under the FORUM EMOTICONS (SMILIES) thread.

I'm planning to reupload the rest of emoticons soon, when I'll find time. Somehow they all got disabled since I blocked the annoying visual ads on the site.

Have fun and no worries... nobody will get yelled at on this site... Smile

d.a.t.s. wrote:
ok i just posted it here to see if i would get thwe go-ahead and i didnt want to get yelled at. Razz
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: Re: beginner tournament preparations   beginner tournament preparations I_icon_minitime18.04.10 21:10

ok thx. Smile i have been tellin people abut dis site ever since i learned about it. Very Happy

But why would i need the stars?
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: beginner tournament preparations   beginner tournament preparations I_icon_minitime18.04.10 23:15

They've been reuploaded for people which might find them handy.

I added the stars while I was typing my post and decided to mention it. It does not mean that you have to use them. How you organize your tournament(s) is entirely your own choice.
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: Re: beginner tournament preparations   beginner tournament preparations I_icon_minitime19.04.10 5:52

Well i know that but what are they for? What can i use them for to organize this tournament.
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: beginner tournament preparations   beginner tournament preparations I_icon_minitime19.04.10 14:38

That's left up to your ingenuity.

Just for example, stars could be used to help sort out people at the top when tournament is over. Winner can be marked with golden star, runner-up with silver star and 3rd placed with bronze star if battle for 3rd place was also organized, etc.
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: Re: beginner tournament preparations   beginner tournament preparations I_icon_minitime24.04.10 4:09

btw You can lock this forum or delte it now i has no use for it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beginner tournament preparations   beginner tournament preparations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

beginner tournament preparations
Page 1 of 1