Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site dedicated to the Brotherhood of Battle community.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Site ranks and # of required posts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

Site ranks and # of required posts Empty
PostSubject: Site ranks and # of required posts   Site ranks and # of required posts I_icon_minitime19.04.10 5:55

Name says it all wat are all the site ranks and how many posts does one need to achieve them. If this is to much work dont worry about it Smile
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: Site ranks and # of required posts   Site ranks and # of required posts I_icon_minitime19.04.10 14:22

Site ranks and # of required posts TBBranktitles

There are two other regular ranks above "Legend"... but I'd prefer to keep those a secret... Wink

I'm also thinking about adding some additional ranks, which would serve specifically for Battle Bros tournament series.
For example, if you saw the member who had posted and who has Site ranks and # of required posts Gst Site ranks and # of required posts Gst Site ranks and # of required posts Sst under his avatar, it would mean that that member had until now won in two Battle Bros tournaments and was a runner-up in the third.

I yet have to think this over.
Back to top Go down
https://battle-bros.forumotion.net
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: Re: Site ranks and # of required posts   Site ranks and # of required posts I_icon_minitime24.04.10 4:08

Cool thx for teelin me... though i yet to see anyone come close to legend becuase ive only seen people get to 11,000 posts and only one guy ive seen has done that. lol

And my god the 2 ranks above legend must make you seel ur life and soul to the site.
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: Site ranks and # of required posts   Site ranks and # of required posts I_icon_minitime24.04.10 12:49

I made the site ranks entirely out of formality... Wink
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: Re: Site ranks and # of required posts   Site ranks and # of required posts I_icon_minitime17.05.10 0:46

for some reason i figured the point values and rank names would be like in b.o.b but since it wasnt i asked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: Re: Site ranks and # of required posts   Site ranks and # of required posts I_icon_minitime26.05.10 17:38

just a thought but maybe sticky this so all people will se it and wont ask or wonder.
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: Site ranks and # of required posts   Site ranks and # of required posts I_icon_minitime27.05.10 10:57

d.a.t.s. wrote:
just a thought but maybe sticky this so all people will se it and wont ask or wonder.

You've definitely got the point.

If I will discover that people wonder about the site ranks and are unable to locate this topic on their own in the future, it will be promoted to leaderboard status.
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: Re: Site ranks and # of required posts   Site ranks and # of required posts I_icon_minitime27.05.10 18:24

Cool Coyote wrote:
d.a.t.s. wrote:

You've definitely got the point.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: Re: Site ranks and # of required posts   Site ranks and # of required posts I_icon_minitime27.05.10 18:27

and as far as the stars go maye making them according to the leaderboards. If you are in the top 10 put a Golden Star if in top 10 put a Silver Star nd so on so forth then people who have been in tournemants but are not on the leaderboard can have little stars.

just a thought still in progress.
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: Site ranks and # of required posts   Site ranks and # of required posts I_icon_minitime27.05.10 21:28

Yeah, I'm still thinking about the possibilities myself.

We'll see how the future turns out for The Battle Brothers. Unfortunately there's not much "traffic" on the site, which is too bad since it was made with purpose to bring the community together, but then again we can't say that official forums are exactly crowded either.
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: Re: Site ranks and # of required posts   Site ranks and # of required posts I_icon_minitime27.05.10 22:26

well talk to moonkey about advertising teh site in-game.

of course then there will be more people. Also the link in ur sig is the only real link to the site but no one really noes its a link so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: Site ranks and # of required posts   Site ranks and # of required posts I_icon_minitime28.05.10 8:26

d.a.t.s. wrote:
well talk to moonkey about advertising teh site in-game.

of course then there will be more people. Also the link in ur sig is the only real link to the site but no one really noes its a link so yeah.

Yes, I suppose that the only existing link to the site is in my signature on X-Gen is partially the reason, but people could easily find The Battle Brothers simply by searching for Brotherhood of Battle sites or forums in Google.

Anyway, the main reason why the site was created is to host Battle Bros Tournament Series. Afterwards I added additional forum categories to give registered members more options when it comes to discussing different topics.

I wouldn't really want to burden Moonkey with adding a link in game. We mustn't forget that in basic this is fan made site and not official one.
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: Re: Site ranks and # of required posts   Site ranks and # of required posts I_icon_minitime29.05.10 5:34

no i googled and yahooed brotherhood of battle forums and only game links came up... sorry i can get here by typin battle bros but that dont matter.

but i agree its a fan site just make the fact your sig is a link more clear so people know to click on it. That may get 3 or 4 people on i think.
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: Site ranks and # of required posts   Site ranks and # of required posts I_icon_minitime29.05.10 11:47

d.a.t.s. wrote:
no i googled and yahooed brotherhood of battle forums and only game links came up... sorry i can get here by typin battle bros but that dont matter.

Seriously?

If I search for it in Google by typing in "battle bros", it's the first hit... Scratch Head ... in Yahoo you can't find it because to my knowledge it's not registered there.

P.S.:
In my case, if I search for it by typing "brotherhood of battle forums", Google locates the site and I can find it on 3rd page of search results. A bit of a low shot maybe, probably due to the low traffic on site, but it's there amongst the results.

d.a.t.s. wrote:
but i agree its a fan site just make the fact your sig is a link more clear so people know to click on it. That may get 3 or 4 people on i think.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: Re: Site ranks and # of required posts   Site ranks and # of required posts I_icon_minitime29.05.10 15:44

oh third page searched 2 pages and gave up.

well not to bad i gues there is chance it could rise in rank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site ranks and # of required posts   Site ranks and # of required posts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site ranks and # of required posts
Page 1 of 1