Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site dedicated to the Brotherhood of Battle community.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO
Senior Swordsman
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitime19.04.10 21:47

I think they need add:
٠ Joining to game like observator (on Game Browser only)
٠ 2 vs 2 on Quick Play
٠ Command /away,when someone PM you it will say:User is away from keyboard.
٠ Ladder (Highscores).Ladder:2p Ladder:3p and Ladder:4p (if they add: Ladder:2 vs 2)ONLY from Quick Play matches.
٠ Saving replay from already played game.When it ends,it write victory! and on game browser:Save map,Return to lobby,there can be added:Save replay.
٠ Add servers like: B.o.B Eng. Server,but for realize this we need more players.(Server Beldor will stay as server for all.If there come more players,narwym back will be good.)
What do you think about it?I will write more later,if i think something new.
P.S SOrry for my bad Englesh... Im from P[r]oland Razz
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitime21.04.10 13:27

GoGoGo.QP.SoLO wrote:
٠ Joining to game like observator (on Game Browser only)
٠ 2 vs 2 on Quick Play
٠ Command /away,when someone PM you it will say:User is away from keyboard.
٠ Ladder (Highscores).Ladder:2p Ladder:3p and Ladder:4p (if they add: Ladder:2 vs 2)ONLY from Quick Play matches.
٠ Saving replay from already played game.When it ends,it write victory! and on game browser:Save map,Return to lobby,there can be added:Save replay.
٠ Add servers like: B.o.B Eng. Server,but for realize this we need more players.(Server Beldor will stay as server for all.If there come more players,narwym back will be good.)

My opinion:

• Additional option for battle observation would be nice to have. It would come especially handy for the tournaments.
  • Teams in quick play aren't likely to happen. Too much depends on having a decent teammate, so this mode would probably be dreaded in quick play. However, since it's entirely down to personal choice whether to play such mode or not when selecting one for quick play, I also think that it would add to the variety.
    Adequate statistics would then of course be necessary.
  • Command "/away" was already suggested. I think it would be a handy option to have.
  • Replay saving ability is a good idea.
  • In my opinion having a single server is better than it was before, when mostly people cheating for points used to abuse Narwyn as their refuge.

Question is how much work would be required to implement some of these suggestions... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://battle-bros.forumotion.net
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO
Senior Swordsman
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitime21.04.10 20:53

What about Ladder?xDD! lol! ...and for country-servers we need have more players from all countries.
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitime22.04.10 13:17

GoGoGo.QP.SoLO wrote:
What about Ladder?xDD! lol! ...and for country-servers we need have more players from all countries.

Oh, I thought that you meant statistics.

It would probably be impossible to display the actual high scores, because win and lose ratios tend to depend on against what type of players people usually play. From my experience I know that some people only do quick play when low ranks are in the lobby. Also, point cheaters will usually have excellent statistics... Neutral

Number of players from all over the world will probably increase significantly when the game will be released webwide, which should happen in near future... Smile
Back to top Go down
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO
Senior Swordsman
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitime22.04.10 19:06

It can looklike, 2 months : refresh(not statistics,position on ladder only).I still think it will be good Razz.On brotherhoodofbattle.com,can be the highscores,and when you move your cursor on rank,it shows points and rank,it can show position on ladder too.Why not?Only 500 people may be on it Wink.

Cool Coyote wrote:

Question is how much work would be required to implement some of these suggestions...

Hmm.... if they created so many great games,I dont see problem Razz .
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitime23.04.10 11:39

GoGoGo.QP.SoLO wrote:
It can looklike, 2 months : refresh(not statistics,position on ladder only).I still think it will be good Razz.On brotherhoodofbattle.com,can be the highscores,and when you move your cursor on rank,it shows points and rank,it can show position on ladder too.Why not?Only 500 people may be on it Wink.

Oh well. If the ladder should be only for 500 best people, then I suppose this should work.

Poor 501st... Laughing
Back to top Go down
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO
Senior Swordsman
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitime23.04.10 15:05

XD.But I dont know how they find a 3p or 4p 500 players.... scratch (lol!)
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitime24.04.10 4:17

Cool Coyote wrote:
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO wrote:

Oh well. If the ladder should be only for 500 best people, then I suppose this should work.

Poor 501st... Laughing
lolzor i think they is all good ideas..

EmEm

I have a dream that at any given time you can go onto lobby and see a hundred users...
I have a dream that when you qp you will never have to ask for a qp match...
I have a dream that i would remember this 10 line speech but oh well damn lol i gotta write dis s*** down...
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitime06.05.10 12:13

d.a.t.s. wrote:
I have a dream that when you qp you will never have to ask for a qp match...

That at the very least is about to come true as webwide release should happen soon.

Not so sure about the 100 active users at any given time, but then again why not. Everything's possible... Smile
Back to top Go down
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO
Senior Swordsman
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitime16.05.10 21:13

Something more:
· Option creating your own icon(this My suggestions 4kirld).But i think this couldnt be free... but pay real money?Not good too.. may They will find a idea Idea .
·Hmm I've thinked about something to map editor... but Im not right yet.Main,I thinked about mods or something... or making your own game type,but only for Game Browser(because it will looklike strange when you look at your stats and you have 100 game types XD) but I dont know,if this will be good think.

Comment Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation ( Question Question Question ) lol!
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitime17.05.10 13:08

If you meant making your own banners, then it's not a bad idea. I'm not sure about the other thing. Wouldn't it appear a bit messy? Smile

To make something similar for the editor would probably mean a lot of work. Even if creators would agree to do this, which I would say is very unlikely, what kind of new types could there be? Any ideas? Smile
Back to top Go down
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO
Senior Swordsman
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitime18.05.10 12:13

May something for relax?A game for fun?Example:A race,you have only a ranger,and a labirynt, Who first find the gold mine wins Wink .Or a preist war Very Happy you have a priest army,like 5 or something,and 4p! What about this?And yes,I want to mean banner Razz
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitime18.05.10 13:26

i say nay to all of the ideas wat moonkey needs to do is add a couple more unit types and upgrades for each unit to make more strategy and get rid f the statues or put an option if you want them or not in your match.
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitime18.05.10 14:24

Most of the ideas you guys are suggesting are good and innovative.

What you need to have in mind is that changes always require certain amount of work. The bigger the change is, the more work it will likely require to be implemented. At the end it all depends on creators and their plans for the future, and for B.o.B... Wink
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitime18.05.10 22:19

i agree it depends on how the worldwide release pans out if enough people join moonkey will be WAY more attentive to suggestions then he would be otherwise.

but he needs to add a couple more tower upgrades, unit upgrades, and units to make the game more deep and bring pros back to show there domination once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: B.o.B Category :: Advanced-
Jump to: