Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site dedicated to the Brotherhood of Battle community.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marijuana legalised?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

Marijuana legalised? Empty
PostSubject: Marijuana legalised?   Marijuana legalised? I_icon_minitime24.05.10 21:53

well since a lot of cities and countries are legalising it and thinkin about doin it i was wonderin on ur thoughts on the subject.

I think so because tobbacco has the same effects and alchohol does more damage. If any of you were wonderin if Bryan's story in Family Guy of how Marijuana was illegalized was true or not it is true. A paper comapny got mad from profit drops.
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: Marijuana legalised?   Marijuana legalised? I_icon_minitime25.05.10 10:16

d.a.t.s. wrote:
If any of you were wonderin if Bryan's story in Family Guy of how Marijuana was illegalized was true or not it is true. A paper comapny got mad from profit drops.

I wasn't aware of this, but I'm not surprised either. What this world is heading, no, I should say rushing toward is all about elitism of the superpowers and people who are beyond the grip of common law.

I could write pages about my thoughts on recent world events and how so called democracy is just a veil for masses, offering them satisfaction that their opinion matters to keep them inside social fence, but I won't. It's a waste of time and this isn't a place to discuss it either.

Back to the topic, reliable sources have proven so many times in the past that marijuana (or it's essential substance, THC) at the very least doesn't cause more damage to the body in comparison to legal drugs and can also be used as effective medicine for several disease conditions. Generally it causes mild euphoria or mixture of other feelings, with one of the main side effects being calmness in contrast to alcohol, where drunk people will often act agressively.

From this point of view, it does appear that as long as alcohol and cigarettes are legal, there is no solid reason to treat marijuana in any other way than a perfectly legal way to "expand ones awareness"... Laughing ... however, it is also a known fact that THC remains in your body and can be detected on tests during much longer periods in comparison to existing legal drugs. This could be one of the problems, especially as people under effects of THC shouldn't be allowed to drive due longer reaction times. It's also not uncommon for companies to test their potential employees for all sorts of drugs, and it's quite understandable. If I didn't know somebody's background well enough, I wouldn't be comfortable with having drug user on any position of any significant importance either, be it legal drug or not.

There, just my shortened point of view... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://battle-bros.forumotion.net
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: Re: Marijuana legalised?   Marijuana legalised? I_icon_minitime26.05.10 17:37

wow i agree with all of that substantioly i think democracy is just a con to make peoe all happy inside. I am a conspricist or whatever you call them so i could go on for pages like you can.

thanks for your feedback
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: Re: Marijuana legalised?   Marijuana legalised? I_icon_minitime26.05.10 20:44

ANYONE who want sto know the whole story of how it was illegalised i will gladly PM it to you just PM me and i will i wont if you write a message here askin me to
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: Marijuana legalised?   Marijuana legalised? I_icon_minitime27.05.10 10:52

d.a.t.s. wrote:
ANYONE who want sto know the whole story of how it was illegalised i will gladly PM it to you just PM me and i will i wont if you write a message here askin me to

It's not like this discussion would be inappropriate... or illegal... Laughing

I'm actually considering moving this under The Inn.
Back to top Go down
https://battle-bros.forumotion.net
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: Re: Marijuana legalised?   Marijuana legalised? I_icon_minitime27.05.10 18:23

maybe it would belong under the Inn.

At the time of writn it it seemed to fit under the Bin but you have a point.
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: Re: Marijuana legalised?   Marijuana legalised? I_icon_minitime05.06.10 5:43

well now in some parts of Colorado you can carry a small amount(i forgot the exact amount) around with you... so much for being one of the healthiest states in the U.S.A.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marijuana legalised?   Marijuana legalised? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marijuana legalised?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Category :: The Inn-
Jump to: