Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site dedicated to the Brotherhood of Battle community.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrestling....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO
Senior Swordsman
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO

Wrestling.... Empty
PostSubject: Wrestling....   Wrestling.... I_icon_minitime13.06.10 18:59

Do you watch it? You must know Im a big fan of it! And I watch Total Nonstop Action Wrestling(TNA).It is a privately-controlled professional wrestling promotion founded by Jeff Jarrett and Jerry Jarrett. The company is active in the integrated-media industry, broadcasting its events on television and the Internet. TNA also gains revenue from live events, product licensing, and direct product sales. Dixie Carter is the President of the company and co-founder Jeff Jarrett is the Vice President. In 2002, Panda Energy International purchased a controlling share in TNA.

The company has its headquarters in Orlando, Florida; its trading company TNA Entertainment, LLC operates out of Nashville, Tennessee. The company previously bore the name "NWA Total Nonstop Action" — at the time of its formation it belonged to the National Wrestling Alliance (NWA). TNA was granted exclusive rights to both the NWA World Heavyweight Championship and the NWA World Tag Team Championship. TNA withdrew from the NWA in 2004, but was permitted to continue to use the championships until the NWA abrogated the agreement in May 2007.

TNA became the first American promotion to make exclusive use of a six sided wrestling-ring (as opposed to the more conventional four-sided ring). However, in 2010, the company reverted back to the standard four sided ring.. The organization also employed the unconventional rule that a championship can change hands as the result of a disqualification or countout, but has sinced phased out this rule.

You can watch it in Internet too.... (TNA's Youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/TNAwrestling and the site : http://www.tnawrestling.com/index.php )

My favourite wrestler is Allen Lloyd Jones (born June 2, 1978), better known by his ring name A.J. Styles (also written as AJ Styles on occasion), is an American professional wrestler currently working for Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA),[3] He, James Storm, Scott Hall, Jeff Jarrett and Abyss (who wrestled under the name Justice) are the only wrestlers to perform on the inaugural NWA-TNA pay-per-view event on June 19, 2002, and still be employed by the company in a wrestling role today. Since he joined TNA, Styles has been the first TNA X Division Champion while also having the most reigns with six, a five-time World Tag Team Champion (4 NWA and 1 TNA) and a four-time World Heavyweight Champion (3 NWA and 1 TNA). With having won the TNA X Division, NWA World Tag Team, and NWA World Heavyweight Championships, Styles was the first to complete the TNA Triple Crown Championship. Styles would later complete the Triple Crown three more times, making him the only man to complete it more than once and for most of TNA's existence the only one to complete it at all. His victory over Booker T for the TNA Legends Championship made him the first, and only, man to have ever won the TNA Grand Slam Championship. He is also the longest reigning TNA World Heavyweight Champion in the company's history. This is my favourite tribute of him Wink https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XXiPIQMPqQ&translated=1 (With song Toby mac - Phenomenon Smile )
He just owns Smile I can write more if You want... xD
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

Wrestling.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling....   Wrestling.... I_icon_minitime13.06.10 19:25

Hohoho woohooo... a big wrestling fan there, eh? Laughing

I used to watch WWF's wrestling shows when I was a kid. Then I found out that was pretty much all to it... a show, so I was disappointed and stopped watching. Real wrestling... hmm... that could be interesting to see, but our cable network never has anything like that on... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://battle-bros.forumotion.net
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

Wrestling.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling....   Wrestling.... I_icon_minitime13.06.10 21:40

eww you like wrestling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wrestling.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling....   Wrestling.... I_icon_minitime