Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site dedicated to the Brotherhood of Battle community.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kudos to this bob forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
frostedtigress
Guardian's Sentry
frostedtigress

kudos to this bob forum Empty
PostSubject: A place to give kudos   kudos to this bob forum I_icon_minitime28.05.09 10:17

This forum for B.O.B is elite Vagaboney farao Nice job on ur tournament too I wish I hadn't missed it :p

Post below if u think this brotherhood of battle forums is awesomesauce or give kudos to someone on bob. And have a funtastical day!
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: kudos to this bob forum   kudos to this bob forum I_icon_minitime28.05.09 11:30

frostedtigress wrote:
This forum for B.O.B is elite Vagaboney farao Nice job on ur tournament too I wish I hadn't missed it :p

Many thanks for the praise, I appreciate it as some effort was put in. And welcome to the forums, Frostedtigress... Smile

As for the tournament, this is just the beginning of series I am planning to organize. Once this one will be over, we'll proceed with the next and you're welcome to join if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
https://battle-bros.forumotion.net
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: well   kudos to this bob forum I_icon_minitime27.03.10 10:59

i love the site and this is me being nerdy but you should make an intermediate thread. i wouldnt say im novice(noob) but i wouldnt say im advanced(pro) so yeah just my opinion im new hear btw.

kudos i never thought my dream of a B.O.B. website would come true.
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: kudos to this bob forum   kudos to this bob forum I_icon_minitime27.03.10 20:44

d.a.t.s. wrote:
i love the site and this is me being nerdy but you should make an intermediate thread. i wouldnt say im novice(noob) but i wouldnt say im advanced(pro) so yeah just my opinion im new hear btw.

Thank you and welcome to the forums.

Advanced thread isn't meant to be for extremely experienced only, it's for all who have already learned how to play. If you have any questions regarding the gameplay itself, feel free to post them in Novice.
For this reason I didn't really feel that specific thread for intermediates was necessary since topics can already be sorted neatly enough under the two existing forum groups depending on whether it's question or debate.

And it's perfectly okay to post opinions as they're much appreciated... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://battle-bros.forumotion.net
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: Re: kudos to this bob forum   kudos to this bob forum I_icon_minitime10.06.10 7:33

Cool Coyote wrote:
d.a.t.s. wrote:

Thank you and welcome to the forums.

Advanced thread isn't meant to be for extremely experienced only, it's for all who have already learned how to play. If you have any questions regarding the gameplay itself, feel free to post them in Novice.
For this reason I didn't really feel that specific thread for intermediates was necessary since topics can already be sorted neatly enough under the two existing forum groups depending on whether it's question or debate.

And it's perfectly okay to post opinions as they're much appreciated... Smile

coolest... admin... ever....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kudos to this bob forum   kudos to this bob forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kudos to this bob forum
Page 1 of 1