Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site dedicated to the Brotherhood of Battle community.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios)

Go down 
+4
Ifindrogues
XlimitX
alex_xiong
Cool Coyote
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios) Empty
PostSubject: The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios)   The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios) I_icon_minitime30.05.09 12:21

Got a nice stats, but nobody to see them? Feel free to post your account statistics here.

Let me begin - my god account ratios are displayed below. Since I will most probably never play quick play matches on this account anymore, these are also my final stats achieved through 9 months (number 13 between the fives is my lucky one, so I decided not to spoil it... Rolling Eyes).

The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios) 000BOBFinalStats

Back to top Go down
https://battle-bros.forumotion.net
alex_xiong
Sellsword
alex_xiong

PostSubject: Re: The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios)   The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios) I_icon_minitime30.05.09 20:01

Demi God Rank
The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios) Points-1

God Rank
The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios) Points1-1
Back to top Go down
XlimitX
Junior Swordsman
XlimitX

PostSubject: Re: The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios)   The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios) I_icon_minitime04.06.09 20:58

Nice scores Vagaboney and Alex_Xiong.

Here is mine.

The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios) Limitless
Back to top Go down
Ifindrogues
Junior Swordsman
Ifindrogues

PostSubject: Re: The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios)   The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios) I_icon_minitime05.06.09 1:15

my stats:
The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios) Ifindstats
Back to top Go down
alex_xiong
Sellsword
alex_xiong

PostSubject: Re: The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios)   The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios) I_icon_minitime05.06.09 9:23

XlimitX wrote:
Nice scores Vagaboney and Alex_Xiong.

Here is mine.

The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios) Limitless
nice stats XlimitX....
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios)   The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios) I_icon_minitime05.06.09 11:36

I agree.

Nice stats you got there, XlimitX and Ifindrogues.

P.S.: And greetings to both of you - welcome to the site... Smile
Back to top Go down
MçNutNut
Senior Swordsman
MçNutNut

PostSubject: Re: The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios)   The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios) I_icon_minitime06.06.09 22:40

Honestly im not thaty good Sad

Photobucket

LOL now its to small xD

Last edited by MçNutNut on 07.06.09 3:52; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios)   The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios) I_icon_minitime07.06.09 2:12

MçNutNut wrote:

On now, I've seen much worse than that, trust me. It's not that bad... Smile

P.S.:
Welcome to the forums, McNutNut.

I would kindly ask you two things. First, if you could crop that stats picture so it will fit inside of preset post frame to keep the site organized. You can do that easily in MS Paint by cutting the unnecessary part of the image away. Second, if you could resize your signature so it won't exceed 150 pixels in height and 450 pixels in width. The reason isn't just in keeping the site organized, but it's also that we need to take care of bandwidth to avoid potential problems in the future, in case Forumotion decides to restrict bandwidths to the sites it hosts.

I have also explained this in Battle Bros Rules, a new thread opened only moments ago which contains general site rules and can be found under the Battle Bros section. Go check it out for further information.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
alex_xiong
Sellsword
alex_xiong

PostSubject: Re: The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios)   The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios) I_icon_minitime08.06.09 6:37

MçNutNut wrote:

Photobucket

LOL now its to small xD
ROFL i can't see anything

Last edited by Cool Coyote on 22.04.10 13:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the font size.)
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios)   The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios) I_icon_minitime11.06.09 12:36

alex_xiong wrote:
ROFL i can't see anything

Yeah, McNutNut's stats are kind of tiny now.

I'm able to read them only by zooming in - when there's an image or writing on the screen which you can't see very well, hold Ctrl and keep pressing + until the image or text is large enough to be readable (hold Ctrl and press 0 to return to the original size). This can come handy when signing an online contracts... Laughing
Back to top Go down
alex_xiong
Sellsword
alex_xiong

PostSubject: Re: The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios)   The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios) I_icon_minitime11.06.09 22:22

ohh snapp thankzzz
Back to top Go down
frostedtigress
Guardian's Sentry
frostedtigress

PostSubject: Re: The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios)   The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios) I_icon_minitime12.06.09 5:27

Cool Coyote wrote:

Yeah, McNutNut's stats are kind of tiny now.

I'm able to read them only by zooming in - when there's an image or writing on the screen which you can't see very well, hold Ctrl and keep pressing + until the image or text is large enough to be readable (hold Ctrl and press 0 to return to the original size). This can come handy when signing an online contracts... Laughing

Awesome trick Cool Coyote! Nice stats everyone!
Back to top Go down
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO
Senior Swordsman
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO

PostSubject: Re: The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios)   The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios) I_icon_minitime22.03.10 14:01

My stats arent so good,anyways you have it in signature.
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios)   The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios) I_icon_minitime22.03.10 20:29

No worries. You've pretty much hit the spot with this:

Quote :
Stats are not showing how good we are,this is only save of our games!

Wink

Welcome to the forums. As for signatures, they're disabled to avoid possible bandwidth problems.
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: HOW   The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios) I_icon_minitime11.04.10 20:38

i would post my crappy stats some of my wins were from disconnects(seriously they make me chuckle with disgust) but i dont know how to take a screenshot with hypercam 2 i hate fraps so dont talk about it to me if you know how it would really help me.

P.S. amazing stats guys i wish i had those stats. But coolcoyote and alex you said your stats are forever ruined but they are absolutely beastly(maybe its just cause im a noob). You dont have to have 10 losses or less to be pro ya know. Smile

ok here are my stats (no picture)

____________2 player_____3 player______4 player
Assault-______5-2_________0-0__________0-1
CTF-_________2-0_________0-0__________0-0
BHB-________6-3_________0-0__________0-1
gold rush-____1-0_________0-0__________0-0
CAH-________3-0_________0-0__________0-0
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios)   The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios) I_icon_minitime12.04.10 11:45

d.a.t.s. wrote:
i would post my crappy stats some of my wins were from disconnects(seriously they make me chuckle with disgust) but i dont know how to take a screenshot with hypercam 2 i hate fraps so dont talk about it to me if you know how it would really help me.

P.S. amazing stats guys i wish i had those stats. But coolcoyote and alex you said your stats are forever ruined but they are absolutely beastly(maybe its just cause im a noob). You dont have to have 10 losses or less to be pro ya know. Smile

ok here are my stats (no picture)

____________2 player_____3 player______4 player
Assault-______5-2_________0-0__________0-1
CTF-_________2-0_________0-0__________0-0
BHB-________6-3_________0-0__________0-1
gold rush-____1-0_________0-0__________0-0
CAH-________3-0_________0-0__________0-0

If you would like to know how to post images, you can find the procedure described at the beginning of
B.O.B. COMMUNITY MAPS thread.

I said that they are ruined because I didn't bother to do the tutorial or custom matches to get acquainted with the game, but went immediately to quick play instead, losing horribly to everybody, of course.
You've got very nice stats for somebody who had only recently started. Mine were much worse... Smile
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: thanks   The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios) I_icon_minitime14.04.10 22:05

thanks for the comment and i get were you are coming from that makes sence. and thanks for the link i knows how to do it know. Razz
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: Re: The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios)   The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios) I_icon_minitime13.05.10 11:30

huh this thread hasnt been used in a while and no one ever updated there stats. i will soon i guess to give people a reason to look again.

anyway cool coyote what account do you play wit now i never see you in the lobby i was wonderin if you just dont use Vagaboney at all or what?
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios)   The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios) I_icon_minitime13.05.10 13:34

d.a.t.s. wrote:
huh this thread hasnt been used in a while and no one ever updated there stats. i will soon i guess to give people a reason to look again.

anyway cool coyote what account do you play wit now i never see you in the lobby i was wonderin if you just dont use Vagaboney at all or what?

As far as my stats are concerned, I have nothing to update, since I no longer do quick play matches on my god account.

I still use my account, of course. I help keep the lobby in order when I find time, since it's administrator account.
I don't have a tendency to hang in the lobby for longer periods of time. Usually I'm on for 15, 20 minutes to have a chat with people I know, then I leave, or do couple of custom matches occasionally.

When I'm working on computer, I sometimes leave guest account idling in the lobby to see what's going on. I'll log on to say "hi" if I see you around there... Smile
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: Re: The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios)   The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios) I_icon_minitime14.05.10 3:45

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios)   The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Spoils of Battle (Win/Lose Ratios)
Page 1 of 1