Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site dedicated to the Brotherhood of Battle community.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Beginner's Guide to B.o.B. Comments

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
alex_xiong
Sellsword
alex_xiong

A Beginner's Guide to B.o.B. Comments Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Beginner's Guide to B.o.B. Comments   A Beginner's Guide to B.o.B. Comments I_icon_minitime30.05.09 20:03

I wish someone had made this when I played this game...then i wouldn't have lose soo many times
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: A Beginner's Guide to B.o.B. Comments   A Beginner's Guide to B.o.B. Comments I_icon_minitime30.05.09 23:48

alex_xiong wrote:
I wish someone had made this when I played this game...then i wouldn't have lose soo many times

Yeah, same here. What's the most important thing in my opinion, but unfortunately can't be learned from guides - no matter how well they're made - is to get the right feeling for units and their abilities.

Of course what matters the most is to have fun, but for those who will also care about their stats, my recommendation would be to do the tutorial first, followed by a couple of custom matches for no points (which also means no ratios) to get accustomed to the game and it's rules properly.

I completely ignored this when I was a beginner, and now my stats are ruined forever... Rolling Eyes

P.S.: That's a nice guide you made, Frosted Tigress. Well done... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://battle-bros.forumotion.net
alex_xiong
Sellsword
alex_xiong

PostSubject: Re: A Beginner's Guide to B.o.B. Comments   A Beginner's Guide to B.o.B. Comments I_icon_minitime03.06.09 8:16

To me this guide is really helpful (if I was a noob) but what Vagaboney said is true. You have to experience eveything by yourself.
Back to top Go down
frostedtigress
Guardian's Sentry
frostedtigress

PostSubject: Thanks guys   A Beginner's Guide to B.o.B. Comments I_icon_minitime03.06.09 15:15

Thanks for your comments Alex and Vagaboney. I also agree with u guys, nothing beats just getting in there a playing the game. I just hope that having tips and information all in one place can help new players. Also I hope this guide may peak new interest in the game for those people wondering what the game is all about.

P.S. I still have more sections to add. Razz
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: A Beginner's Guide to B.o.B. Comments   A Beginner's Guide to B.o.B. Comments I_icon_minitime03.06.09 15:27

Awsome... keep it coming... What a Face

P.S.: Let me know if you'd like to have this thread reserved for your posts only until you're done with complete guide. In case you would, I will move all other posts (from me and Alex) under another thread so you could have everything neatly sorted.
Back to top Go down
XlimitX
Junior Swordsman
XlimitX

PostSubject: Re: A Beginner's Guide to B.o.B. Comments   A Beginner's Guide to B.o.B. Comments I_icon_minitime04.06.09 21:06

This guide is really helpful to me.
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: A Beginner's Guide to B.o.B. Comments   A Beginner's Guide to B.o.B. Comments I_icon_minitime11.06.09 13:10

Nice work, Tigress.

I like it how you take time and care for your guide to be well made. I'm sure new members will be grateful for it... Smile
Back to top Go down
frostedtigress
Guardian's Sentry
frostedtigress

PostSubject: Re: A Beginner's Guide to B.o.B. Comments   A Beginner's Guide to B.o.B. Comments I_icon_minitime12.06.09 6:02

Cool Coyote wrote:
Nice work, Tigress.

I like it how you take time and care for your guide to be well made. I'm sure new members will be grateful for it... Smile

Thanks Cool Coyote Cool
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: Re: A Beginner's Guide to B.o.B. Comments   A Beginner's Guide to B.o.B. Comments I_icon_minitime27.03.10 20:07

you seem to have forgotten the rouges assasination attack. But nice thread this helped me a little i think you should include the building types and building upgrades. And in the class descriptions state if the ability must be learned or if they already have it from the beggining. And with the statues iclude that cause im baffled by them and clueless.

Just though id put in my feedback
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: A Beginner's Guide to B.o.B. Comments   A Beginner's Guide to B.o.B. Comments I_icon_minitime27.03.10 20:36

d.a.t.s. wrote:
you seem to have forgotten the rouges assasination attack. But nice thread this helped me a little i think you should include the building types and building upgrades. And in the class descriptions state if the ability must be learned or if they already have it from the beggining. And with the statues iclude that cause im baffled by them and clueless.

Just though id put in my feedback

Thank you for your feedback.

Frosted Tigress is gone and I unfortunately doubt that she'll return to this community since it's been awhile. If you're interested in further strategy tips and other details on how to get started, then I'm sure you will be able to find more on B.o.B's home site... Smile
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: thank you   A Beginner's Guide to B.o.B. Comments I_icon_minitime11.04.10 20:25

thank you for that though coolcoyote i did and it helped a lot. I dont like statues in qp now XD just custom matches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Beginner's Guide to B.o.B. Comments   A Beginner's Guide to B.o.B. Comments I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Beginner's Guide to B.o.B. Comments
Page 1 of 1