Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site dedicated to the Brotherhood of Battle community.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tournament # 001

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alex_xiong
Sellsword
alex_xiong

Tournament # 001 Empty
PostSubject: Tournament # 001   Tournament # 001 I_icon_minitime20.05.09 2:08

Lufiren lost to FireWeapon.

Last edited by Cool Coyote on 16.07.09 13:51; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed the thread title.)
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

Tournament # 001 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 001   Tournament # 001 I_icon_minitime20.05.09 11:42

alex_xiong wrote:
Lufiren loses to FireWeapon.

Alex, thanks for letting me know and welcome to forums... Smile

I have updated the temporary list. When last two quarter finalists will be known, I will update the schedule and we'll be able to proceed with the Quarter-finals round (although competitors are allowed to play their next stage matches in advance, if pair is already known and they would prefer to do so).

P.S.: Since I haven't seen Glitchnumba2 in the lobby for a long time now and since I saw Bobbyfacejr. only for a couple of brief moments, while I see both you and Ninja,Master.. there frequently enough, you two will be automatically promoted to the next stage in case your opponents are unable to show up for matches until May 22nd.
Back to top Go down
https://battle-bros.forumotion.net
alex_xiong
Sellsword
alex_xiong

Tournament # 001 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 001   Tournament # 001 I_icon_minitime21.05.09 7:40

oh ok...2 more dayz ftw
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

Tournament # 001 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 001   Tournament # 001 I_icon_minitime22.05.09 13:29

alex_xiong wrote:
oh ok...2 more dayz ftw

Just an update...

The First knockout round is ending today, on midnight by Greenwich Meridian Time (Standard Time), or GMT + 0:00.

In case your and Ninja,Master..'s opponents are unable to show up by then, you two will be automatically promoted to the next stage like it's mentioned in general rules. We'll be able to update the schedule and officially proceed with Quarter-finals round then, which will start on May 23rd (after midnight by GMT + 0:00).
Back to top Go down
alex_xiong
Sellsword
alex_xiong

Tournament # 001 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 001   Tournament # 001 I_icon_minitime24.05.09 9:13

Actually GLitchNumba2 came today. I told him the Semi Finals has already started but i wanted to give him a chance so we fought and I won.
Back to top Go down
Lethal
Junior Swordsman
Lethal

Tournament # 001 Empty
PostSubject: News   Tournament # 001 I_icon_minitime27.05.09 2:23

Fireweapon322 lost to Cross 747. Sad lol!
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

Tournament # 001 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 001   Tournament # 001 I_icon_minitime27.05.09 13:42

Lethal wrote:
Fireweapon322 lost to Cross 747. Sad lol!

Welcome to the forums, Lethal... Smile

Thanks for letting me know. I have updated the temporary tournament list and added Cross and Alex under known semi finalists.

Congratulations again to both for winning their Quarter-finals matches.
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

Tournament # 001 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 001   Tournament # 001 I_icon_minitime29.06.09 1:38

Since Cross and Ninja still haven't managed to play their Semi-finals match (no wonder as they know about it for only month and a half now Rolling Eyes), I've decided to do the following:

Ninja will be invited to register on this site, where he'll be able to arrange the meeting time with Cross since they constantly seem to miss each other in the lobby, despite both of them being there frequently enough. I'd also kindly ask the judges or any others who will read this to let Ninja,Master.. or his brother Christopher760 know once they see any of them in the lobby. I will inform him when I meet him, but I'm recently absent due being occupied with other things so might be somebody else will be able to do this sooner.

Note that I have already invited him for this same purpose once before and he declined, explaining that he doesn't like forums. Unfortunately, this would seem to be the only possible (and easiest) solution to the problem so in case he decides to decline the invitation again, Cross will be automatically promoted to the final for sole reason that he's also a member of The Battle Brothers site, which is hosting the tournament series. The first tournament is taking way too long to be finished, all thanks to this single match which is taking forever.

P.S.:
To avoid such potentially recurring events in the future, everybody who will want to join in any of the following tournaments will have to be registered on The Battle Brothers site in order to make match arrangements easier.
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

Tournament # 001 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 001   Tournament # 001 I_icon_minitime13.07.09 22:21

Just a note that the tournament is now finally finished and that The Hall of Fame will now be updated.

Out of 15 matches in total, 14 have been played and one time the contestant was promoted by default (the B1 vs. B2 semi-final match). There were three other occasions in the tournament in which one of the contestants was automatically promoted due to longer-period absences / unavailability of their opponents (16 - 04; 05 - 12; A7 - A3), but were played in later stages even due those matches no longer being of competitive nature.

Many thanks to those who had played their part in the Battle Bros Tournament #001, first out of many to come in near future. Everybody's participation was much appreciated.

Special thanks also to the judges - Vagaboney, Cross747, Alexxiong, Christopher760 - for both being ready to help and doing their job the way it should be done.

Hope to see you all (or at least some) in the following tournament(s) as well.

Thank you again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tournament # 001 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 001   Tournament # 001 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament # 001
Page 1 of 1