Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site dedicated to the Brotherhood of Battle community.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tournament # 002

Go down 
+11
goldenusaaa
Kingofshu21
Alex427779
fivesoilders
Harvir
linkinparkgarud1
d.a.t.s.
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO
mrstick201
Garud2
Cool Coyote
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mrgordo
Junior Swordsman
mrgordo

Tournament # 002 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 002   Tournament # 002 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18.06.10 1:13

hello,my name is mrgordo and i would like to sign up for the tourny

Name=mrgordo

Prefered game type=brotherhood battle
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 002   Tournament # 002 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18.06.10 1:27

Very well, remaining spots are now taken, by Darkprophecy50 and Dude6677. Welcome to the site, guys, and the rest who had only recently joined. The sign-ups are now closed. Those who had also registered to join the tournament are very welcome to join the next, when it will be organized.

Since game type votes are at a draw (2 votes for Assault and 2 for Brotherhood Battle), I'd ask others if they could also vote so game type can be decided. I'll wait for one day to get them, and for response on tournament map, if anybody would want to comment. If nobody else will vote during given time, tournament type will also be decided by random draw.

After that, tournament pairs will be randomly drawn and schedule and map will be posted. Schedule will be printable and will include all tournament rounds / stages. The tournament will officially begin three days after the schedule is posted, but contestants are free to play their matches as soon as pairs are known.

This means that 6 days are between the time when schedule is known and Quarter-finals. If all First knockout round pairs will be played before that time runs out, contestants will be able to proceed with Quarter-finals sooner.
Back to top Go down
https://battle-bros.forumotion.net
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 002   Tournament # 002 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18.06.10 1:35

mrgordo wrote:
hello,my name is mrgordo and i would like to sign up for the tourny

Name=mrgordo

Prefered game type=brotherhood battle

Welcome. I'm sorry, but as mentioned all the spots are now taken. Criteria for the last few was registry time.

Also, as mentioned, you're welcome to join the next one. If you'll still be around at that time... Smile
Back to top Go down
mrgordo
Junior Swordsman
mrgordo

PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 002   Tournament # 002 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime18.06.10 23:52

just not quick enough D;
Back to top Go down
elite.king
Junior Swordsman
elite.king

PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 002   Tournament # 002 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19.06.10 2:57

lol srry but im not very patient so i cant read the thing again so when is the touniment and who will be going against who? scratch
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 002   Tournament # 002 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19.06.10 12:31

Exclamation

Tournament SCHEDULE and MAP are now available.

Good luck to all contestants!

Smile

Back to top Go down
Harvir
Junior Swordsman
Harvir

PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 002   Tournament # 002 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20.06.10 4:35

Cool, I'll try to get mine done soon but just in case, deadline is the 23rd right? Or will it be 3 days from when you posted it up?

Also, the judge thing isn't in effect anymore is it?
Back to top Go down
fivesoilders
Junior Swordsman
fivesoilders

PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 002   Tournament # 002 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20.06.10 9:41

so can we start now...
Back to top Go down
http://fiveownage.webs.com/
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 002   Tournament # 002 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20.06.10 11:40

Yeah, Harvir, there won't be any judges this time around since nobody wanted to be one. Since there are no judges to supervise the tournament, it'd be preferred if both contestants from each of the pairs confirm the final match outcome.

The deadline for First knockout round is 6 days from the time when schedule and map were posted, meaning that contestants have until 25th to finish this round.

Of course, Five, you can now begin! Smile
Back to top Go down
fivesoilders
Junior Swordsman
fivesoilders

PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 002   Tournament # 002 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21.06.10 8:14

well i advance i bet gogo.qp.solo..btw mrsticks is my proof he was there when i told gogo.qp.solo to play our match and after i told mrsticks that he surrender

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img404/4360/wowl.png

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img710/7614/iwon.png

Last edited by fivesoilders on 21.06.10 10:42; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO
Senior Swordsman
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO

PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 002   Tournament # 002 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21.06.10 9:27

Omg what a stupid liar u r fivesoldiers!

Tournament # 002 - Page 3 11gizhz

This says it all,suckish noob.That was round ,,for fun" yah?And you said we will play for tournament tommorow!
Back to top Go down
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO
Senior Swordsman
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO

PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 002   Tournament # 002 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21.06.10 9:55

fivesoilders wrote:
well cant for my opponent
Omg u edited this post noob.Last you said you want to advance because u beat me and u gave screens dumb.Im not stupid.
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 002   Tournament # 002 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21.06.10 12:39

Gogogo please relax. It's all meant just for fun.

Five wasn't on his tournament account when he invited you on the screenie which you posted, so we're evidently discussing two different matches. Did he clearly state that it's tournament match the second time? I'm talking about the battle from Five's screenshots.

If he did and if you joined, then it did count. Please clarify this for me.

P.S.:
This is what I wanted to avoid. Lack of judges and we already have complications. If contestant will be caught to cheat, he or she will be disqualified from the tournament and will no longer be able to join any of the following competitions.
Back to top Go down
fivesoilders
Junior Swordsman
fivesoilders

PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 002   Tournament # 002 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22.06.10 1:58

exactly and the screen shot i post was a diff game when i ask him lets do our match and he said sure but once we were about to play he saying that hes not ready he has to practice and i told if he surrender i take screen shot...i`m willing to redo it today if he like
Back to top Go down
mrgordo
Junior Swordsman
mrgordo

PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 002   Tournament # 002 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22.06.10 3:13

eh..if u want i could be a judge if its not to late....everyone knows im a trustworthy person and would be a good judge..and since im not in the tourny,might as well be involved somehow,and ill probably be on alot in the next week so id be able to judge any upcoming match
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 002   Tournament # 002 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22.06.10 11:51

fivesoilders wrote:
exactly and the screen shot i post was a diff game when i ask him lets do our match and he said sure but once we were about to play he saying that hes not ready he has to practice and i told if he surrender i take screen shot...i`m willing to redo it today if he like
That's very nice.

So, Gogogo, what do you say? I think Five's being more than fair here... Smile ... you have until 25th to replay it. If you don't, Five will be promoted to the next stage.

mrgordo wrote:
eh..if u want i could be a judge if its not to late....everyone knows im a trustworthy person and would be a good judge..and since im not in the tourny,might as well be involved somehow,and ill probably be on alot in the next week so id be able to judge any upcoming match
Many thanks for offering help.

But I wouldn't want to burden you with it and it's late for that anyway. Tournament map is now for 2 player matches only. If enough people would apply for judge position before the competition started, then tournament map wouldn't be PETTY LORDS and I'd make additional version of map specifically for judges' supervision, as in previous tournament.

P.S.:
If any of you guys are willing to help, then you'd do much good if you could simply inform other contestants that tournament has begun if you perchance meet them in the lobby. Judging by recent activities of some, I have doubts whether everybody who signed up for it actually knows that it started... despite being asked to check the site for news these days... Neutral
Back to top Go down
mrgordo
Junior Swordsman
mrgordo

PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 002   Tournament # 002 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22.06.10 20:06

ok..i see what ur sayin,i shoulda realized that
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 002   Tournament # 002 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23.06.10 21:09

GoGoGo.QP.SoLO wrote:
Omg what a stupid liar u r fivesoldiers!

Tournament # 002 - Page 3 11gizhz

This says it all,suckish noob.That was round ,,for fun" yah?And you said we will play for tournament tommorow!
lolzor owned five
Back to top Go down
mrstick201
Junior Swordsman
mrstick201

PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 002   Tournament # 002 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24.06.10 1:53

ugh this is not going well for me and dats we've been trying for the past 3 days to play but every time hes on im not and vice versa ~.~
Back to top Go down
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO
Senior Swordsman
GoGoGo.QP.SoLO

PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 002   Tournament # 002 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24.06.10 9:31

We played again,five won Wink
Back to top Go down
Harvir
Junior Swordsman
Harvir

PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 002   Tournament # 002 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24.06.10 16:01

Just whenever you're on your computer or near to your computer, just sit afk in the lobby and have DATS nudge you when he comes on. You could arrange a specific time for you both to be on as well.
Back to top Go down
Kingofshu21
Junior Swordsman
Kingofshu21

PostSubject: I won   Tournament # 002 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25.06.10 3:51

This is KIngofshu21 saying he beat Dude667 in tournament
Back to top Go down
Cool Coyote
The Guardian
Cool Coyote

PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 002   Tournament # 002 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25.06.10 20:23

Refreshed the LIVE UPDATE.

Thanks to all who informed me about their progress.

Those who already know who's their second stage opponent are free to play their Quarter-finals matches in advance if they wish. I'll try to visit the lobby frequently these days to find out about progress of remaining first stage pairs.

Lobby news:

Quote :
VAGABONEY: Golden, are you here?
GOLDENUSAAA: yeah
GOLDENUSAAA: i beat king
VAGABONEY: In tournament?
GOLDENUSAAA: yeah
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 002   Tournament # 002 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26.06.10 1:52

ok i have been trying to hook up wit mrstick but with my summer school (its an advanced class i didnt fail) it is hard...

mrstick you win and shall go to the next round i am sorry to keep you waiting vaga and mrstick

i will participate in the next tourney ok?
Back to top Go down
d.a.t.s.
Hedge Knight
d.a.t.s.

PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 002   Tournament # 002 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime26.06.10 3:36

Harvir wrote:
Just whenever you're on your computer or near to your computer, just sit afk in the lobby and have DATS nudge you when he comes on. You could arrange a specific time for you both to be on as well.
its difficult sadly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament # 002   Tournament # 002 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament # 002
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next